To manage (plan, lead, organize, control, implement, monitor and evaluate) the over-all Brand Marketing Section (Brand Marketing, Marketing Communications and Marketing Services) plans and programs of RAFI corporate brand and the RAFI program brands.
- Graduate of Business sciences; Major in Marketing; Marketing Management; Mass Com; Advertising or its equivalent
- With extensive 3 to 5-year work experience in an FMCG, Food Company, Advertising Agency, NGO – Foundation in managing a brand or brands
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- An understanding of Marketing processes and proficiency in Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, Marketing Research, Activation / Events
- Able to manage a team of Brand Associates