Your privacy on the internet and while using the RAFI website is of utmost importance to RAFI. This privacy statement describes RAFI’s policies on gathering and sharing user information through the RAFI website. By visiting the RAFI website, you are accepting the conditions described in this policy.
You can cancel or modify your information in your account anytime.
RAFI may use the personal information you provide to:
- contact you in response to your query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, publications, and documents to you;
- manage and process your job application;
- evaluate your volunteer application;
- confirm receipt of your donations and send progress reports later;
- keep track of your online profile and preferences;
- assist us in creating site contents most relevant to you; and
- make statistical analyses.
RAFI does not sell or share any personal information volunteered on the RAFI website to any third party without prior consent. Any information provided to RAFI through the RAFI website is held with the utmost security and will not be used other than what is stipulated in this Privacy Statement. RAFI utilizes a range of security measures to shield your information from unauthorized access. Your user ID and password is privy to you. Hence, it is your responsibility to keep it private.
RAFI, however, does not assume responsibility for the security of information. The RAFI website may contain links to other external sites. RAFI is not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites.