Job Summary: The Business Development Services Officer shall be involved in the transformation of RAFI Micro-finance clients from livelihood orientation to a level of growth and viability, increasing the client-base through the different business development service interventions and guarantee client retention of its good clients, and achieving financial sustainability of the enterprise.He/she shall be primarily responsible for supervising and overseeing the business operations of the Unit in the delivery of business development services initiatives.
- A degree-holder, preferably in a field that offers an opportunity to gain a well-rounded background such as Business Management, Commerce, Entrepreneurship. Additional class work in management type courses and problem-solving techniques is preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in managing personnel and complex activities gained in areas of project management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Has a positive and mature outlook and the heart for capacitating others
- Must be quick to spot opportunities in product development/improvement and must be open to network and link to partners
- Good written and verbal communication skills and proficient in computer applications
- Willing to go on frequent travels to conduct surveys, studies, and other operational activities in different areas where RAFI Micro-finance operates